GOLF SIMULATOR ENCLOSURES
DIY-PADDED GOLF ENCLOSURE IN 3/4 OR 1" EMT
GOLF FRAME IS COMPLETELY COVERED WITH PANELS AND SCREEN.
FEATURES OUR PREMIUM PADDED POLY SPACER GOLF SCREEN MATERIAL
OUR POLY SPACER SCREEN HAS BOTTOM AND TOP PADS PLUS SIDE PANELS FOR ADDED PROTECTION.
PANELS ARE MADE FROM SAME MATERIAL AS SCREEN. NOT A CHEAP PLASTIC MATERIAL.
WHY OUR DIY GOLF ENCLOSURE IS THE BEST!
3/4 EMT 10' FRAME/1" EMT FOR 12' FRAME.
1" OPTIONAL FOR 12' FRAMES
We took a popular golf screen enclosure and made several improvements to the design and functionality.
1) PANELS. We use the same heavy duty supertex material in our panels as we do in our screens. We don't use a thin nylon material like our competition. In addition, we use a 3 piece design versus a 1 piece design. That means if you damage it, you are replacing 1 section instead of all 3 sections. Plus our panels are designed to wrap around the 3/4EMT with pipe insulation. We feel its important to install pipe insulation around the front part of the frame unlike the competition.
2) PADS-We use a 6" pad for the top of the screen and we use triangle pads ( 6" high x 5" deep ) for the bottom part of the screen. The competition just uses a panel with no padding.
3) POLY SPACER SCREEN - Due to the design and installation of the screen, we only use the poly spacer screen material with this enclosure. This screen material provides the stretch and durability needed for a superior golf enclosure. In addition, this screen eliminates excessive bounce back.
4) US MADE AND SEWN- We have over 10 years experience in making golf screens and golf enclosures. All of our screen material and panel material are made right here in the USA. We cut, measure and sew everything in house for superior quality and performance.
|STANDARD SIZES LENGTH X HEIGHT X DEPTH|
120 X 96 X 60
120 X 108 X 60
120 X 120 X 60
144 x 96 x 60
144 X 108 X 60
144 X 120 X 60
120 x 120 x 120
144 x 120 x 120**CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE**
All of our enclosures come with:
-Metal 3/4-1 fittings for frame. 3/4 for 10 ft and 1" for 12 ft
-Ball bungees to attach screen and panels
-3 hook and loop panels ( 2 sides and 1 top with sewn in pad )
- Poly spacer screen with sewn in side panels and machine installed grommets. Screen is tripled hemmed for added durability.
- Bottom and top 6" screen pad
-Complete color directions and list of items needed to finish enclosure.
-1 year warranty on panels/pads and 6 month on golf screen
- COMPONENT YOU WILL NEED TO BUY:
- ALL AT LOWES OR HOME DEPOT
- -3/4 -1 EMT CONDUIT STEEL
- -1 PVC INSULATION
- -DUCT TAPE
We dont provide piping due to high cost to ship a 10 ft piece. We can make in 5 ft sections and ship. Email us for cost.
We charge a flat 99.95 to ship our enclosures in the 48 US states. Depending on the part of the country you are in, we will either use USPS priority mail or Standard UPS ground. All orders are shipped out within 2 business days. Tracking will be entered into Ebay, once the order has shipped. If you are in Canada, Alaska or Hawaii, email us for rates. We do participate in the Ebay global shipping Program.
We take all credit cards and paypal.
Make sure your shipping address is correct and verified before you checkout.
No returns are accepted on any of our enclosures/screens unless damaged in shipment. Please report any damages within 5 days of receipt. If you purchase the wrong size or type, we will exchange. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. Contact us for details.
All of our cages carry a 1 year limited warranty. All of our screens come with a limited 6 month warranty. The screen must be properly installed and have netting or panel behind it. Contact us for a copy of our warranty. A copy of the warranty is included with each order.